Our online training tools include offerings from allowing you to assess your businesses cybersecurity status and access follow-up training to HR and financing options - and much more!
- Cash Resolutions for the New Year - Jan 25-29
- Business Builders Workshop: The Importance of Having a BAIL Team - Feb 9
- Business Builders Workshop BONUS: The WBC Library, COVID help at your fingertips - Feb 23
- Business Builders Workshop: Marketing on a Small Budget - Mar 9
- Business Builders Workshop: Steps to Business Success - Marketing - Apr 13
- Hospitality Leadership
- Creative Marketing in the Hospitality Industry
- Business Builders Workshop: Cash Flow
- Business Builders Workshop BONUS: Building Your Funding Stream
- 4R Webinar: Disaster Planning - Riots, Floods, and Hurricanes - Oh My! Two-part series Part 1 & Part 2
- Business Builders Workshop: Cybersecurity in Today's World
- Business Builders Workshop: Building a Home Based Business
- 4R Webinar: Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRS)
- Business Builders Workshop: Business Plan Review - Business Plan Review - Get Ready for the New Year!
- Business Builders Workshop BONUS: What's the Score? Credit Reports and Scores at a Glance
- 4R Project: Tax credits under the ERC and FFCRA
- Business Builders Workshop: Budgeting for Success
- 4R Project: SBA Update on the New Stimulus Package
Ascent Digital Learning Platform
Monday, January 11, 2021, SBA launched Ascent, a first-of-its-kind, free digital e-learning plaftorm geared to help women entrepreneurs grow and expand their businesses. Ascent has valuable content such as tips on preparing and recovering from disasters, strategic marketing and business financial strategy development. While the platform was built with women in mind, it is free and open to anyone that would like to take advantage of the digital training opportunity. Get started!
Business Builder Workshops
While these events are normally offered in-person in various locations across the state, current circumstances mean they have transition to online platforms. Normally held in-person, these events have gone virtual for the time being with upcoming sessions listed above.
Small businesses are a driving force in our economy. Technology is a powerful tool to reach new markets and increase sales and productivity. As our small businesses continue to leverage broadband technology, including smartphones, mobile payments, and the cloud, they must increase security and follow best practices so that they can continue to run efficiently. Take our free assessment to see the likelihood of your business experiencing a breach. Following the assessment, you have the opportunity to ask for additional assistance or access training.
At ComplyRight, our mission is to free employers from the burden of tracking and complying with the complex web of federal, state and local employment laws, so they can stay focused on managing and growing their businesses. Take a look at the current free training options available to you through the SBDC program.
One of several options from the SBA, Financing Options for Small Business is a self-paced program that introduces you to financing options available to your business.
Exporting Your Business
Export-U offers export training webinars, an exporter's resource database, and an export exam to test your international trade knowledge.
In addition to training options from the SBA, the ND SBDC works closely with the ND PTAC, which provides a monthly webinar series on a range of topics and is here to assist with local, state, and federal contracting.
Can't find what you're looking for? The U.S. Small Business Administration's Learning Center has a range of free trainings and webinars that can help your small business be successful. Additional federal resources and nearly 200 online classes and videos are available through USA.gov to guide emerging entrepreneurs and exporters through the basics of starting and managing a business.