Our online training tools include offerings from allowing you to assess your businesses cybersecurity status and access follow-up training to HR and financing options - and much more!
- Real Marketing with Linn Hodgson (3 part series) - Jan 25
- Emplowered Leadership and Mental Health with Heather McDougal - Jan 26 & 28
- SBA: Money Smart Series - Banking Services - Jan 26
- SBA: Money Smart - Organizational Types - Feb 2
- Business Builders Workshop: Do I have to collect sales tax for all internet sales? – Feb 8
- SBA: Money Smart: Time Management - Feb 9
- SBA: Money Smart: Financial Management - Feb 16
- SBA: Get your questions answered by the 8(a) Team, Call in number- 1-202-765-1264 (United States, Washington DC) - Feb 16
- SBA: Money Smart: Record Keeping - Feb 23
- SBA: Money Smart: Business Credit Demystified - Mar 2
- SBA: Money Smart: Risk Management - Planning for the Unexpected - Mar 9
- SBA: Money Smart: Insurance - Choices for Business - Mar 16
- SBA: Get your questions answered by the 8(a) Team, Call in number- 1-202-765-1264 (United States, Washington DC) - Mar 16
- SBA: Money Smart: Tax Planning & Reporting - Mar 23
- SBA: Money Smart: Selling Your Small Business and Succession Planning - Mar 30
- 10th Annual ND Government Procurement Fair - March 30
- SBA: Money Smart: Managing Cash Flow - Apr 6
Many virtual training options have been recorded and remain available to watch on-demand at your convenience.
Ascent Digital Learning Platform
Ascent, a first-of-its-kind, free digital e-learning platform is geared to help women entrepreneurs grow and expand their businesses. Ascent has valuable content such as tips on preparing and recovering from disasters, strategic marketing and business financial strategy development. While the platform was built with women in mind, it is free and open to anyone that would like to take advantage of the digital training opportunity. Get started!
Small businesses are a driving force in our economy. Technology is a powerful tool to reach new markets and increase sales and productivity. As our small businesses continue to leverage broadband technology, including smart phones, mobile payments, and the cloud, they must increase security and follow best practices so that they can continue to run efficiently. Take our free assessment to see the likelihood of your business experiencing a breach. Following the assessment, you have the opportunity to ask for additional assistance or access training.
At Comply Right, our mission is to free employers from the burden of tracking and complying with the complex web of federal, state and local employment laws, so they can stay focused on managing and growing their businesses. Take a look at the current free training options available to you through the SBDC program.
One of several options from the SBA, Financing Options for Small Business is a self-paced program that introduces you to financing options available to your business.
Exporting Your Business
Export-U offers export training webinars, an exporter's resource database, and an export exam to test your international trade knowledge.
In addition to training options from the SBA, the ND SBDC works closely with the ND PTAC, which provides a monthly webinar series on a range of topics and is here to assist with local, state, and federal contracting.
Can't find what you're looking for? The U.S. Small Business Administration's Learning Center has a range of free trainings and webinars that can help your small business be successful. Additional federal resources and nearly 200 online classes and videos are available through USA.gov to guide emerging entrepreneurs and exporters through the basics of starting and managing a business.