Our online training tools include offerings from allowing you to assess your businesses cybersecurity status and access follow-up training to HR and financing options - and much more!
- Business Builder Workshop: Importance of Digital Video Marketing - Oct 11
- Business Builder Workshop BONUS: Venture CapitaL - Oct 25
- SBDC & IRS Small Business Tax Workshop 8 Part Series
- Part 1: Federal Taxes and Your New Business - Oct 5
- Part 2: Schedule C and Other Small Business Taxes - Oct 12
- Part 3: Filing and Paying Taxes Electronically - Oct 19
- Part 4: Business Use of Your Home - Oct 26
- Part 5: Federal Taxes When Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Nov 2
- Part 6: Managing Payroll to Withhold the Correct Amount of Taxes - Nov 16
- Part 7: Tax Deposits and Filing a Return to Report Payroll Taxes - Nov 30
- Part 8: Hiring People who Live in the U.S. who Aren't Citizens - Dec 7
- SBA Smart Money Series
- Banking Services - Sept 21
- Organizational Types - Sept 28
- Time Management - Oct 5
- Financial Management - Oct 12
- Record Keeping - Oct 19
- Business Credit Demystified - Oct 26
- Risk Management - Planning for the Unexpected - Nov 2
- Insurance - Choices for Business - Nov 9
- Tax Planning & Reporting - Nov 16
- Selling Your Small Business & Succession Planning - Nov 23
- Managing Cash Flow - Nov 30
Many virtual training options have been recorded and remain available to watch on-demand at your convenience.
Ascent Digital Learning Platform
Ascent, a first-of-its-kind, free digital e-learning platform is geared to help women entrepreneurs grow and expand their businesses. Ascent has valuable content such as tips on preparing and recovering from disasters, strategic marketing and business financial strategy development. While the platform was built with women in mind, it is free and open to anyone that would like to take advantage of the digital training opportunity. Get started!
See our specific cybersecurity page for more information.
At Comply Right, our mission is to free employers from the burden of tracking and complying with the complex web of federal, state and local employment laws, so they can stay focused on managing and growing their businesses. Take a look at the current free training options available to you through the SBDC program.
One of several options from the SBA, Financing Options for Small Business is a self-paced program that introduces you to financing options available to your business.
Exporting Your Business
Export-U offers export training webinars, an exporter's resource database, and an export exam to test your international trade knowledge.
In addition to training options from the SBA, the ND SBDC works closely with the ND PTAC, which provides a monthly webinar series on a range of topics and is here to assist with local, state, and federal contracting.
Exit & Succession Planning
See our specific exit & succession planning page for more information.
Can't find what you're looking for? The U.S. Small Business Administration's Learning Center has a range of free trainings and webinars that can help your small business be successful. Additional federal resources and nearly 200 online classes and videos are available through USA.gov to guide emerging entrepreneurs and exporters through the basics of starting and managing a business.