Our online training tools include offerings from allowing you to assess your businesses cybersecurity status and access follow-up training to HR and financing options - and much more!
- 4R Webinar: Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) - Dec 1
- Business Builders Workshop: Business Plan Review - Get Ready for the New Year! - Dec 8
- Business Builders Workshop BONUS: What's the Score? Credit Reports and Scores at a Glance - Dec 15
- Boots to Business Reboot - Dec 17
- Business Builders Workshop: Budgeting for Success - Jan 12
- The 4R Project - Getting North Dakota Back in Business
- Business Builders Workshop: Social Media Foundations
- Coronavirus Tax Relief for Employers and Business Owners
- Small Business Legal Issues: Employee & Customer Safety, HR issues, Insurange & Liability
- Cybersecurity for Small Business Owners
- PPP Loan Forgiveness: Application Walk through and Prep - June 23
- PPP Loan Forgiveness: Application Walk through and Prep - June 24
- How your Business can Harness the Power of Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Resilience in Response to COVID-19
- Business Builders Workshop: Succession Planning
- Small Business Legal Issues: Legal structure, implications, bankruptcy and solvency issues due to COVID-19
- Hospitality Leadership
- Creative Marketing in the Hospitality Industry
- Business Builders Workshop: Cash Flow
- Business Builders Workshop BONUS: Building Your Funding Stream
- 4R Webinar: Disaster Planning - Riots, Floods, and Hurricanes - Oh My! Two-part series Part 1 & Part 2
- Business Builders Workshop: Cybersecurity in Today's World
- Business Builders Workshop: Building a Home Based Business
Business Builder Workshops
While these events are normally offered in-person in various locations across the state, current circumstances mean they have transition to online platforms. Normally held in-person, these events have gone virtual for the time being with upcoming sessions listed above.
Small businesses are a driving force in our economy. Technology is a powerful tool to reach new markets and increase sales and productivity. As our small businesses continue to leverage broadband technology, including smartphones, mobile payments, and the cloud, they must increase security and follow best practices so that they can continue to run efficiently. Take our free assessment to see the likelihood of your business experiencing a breach. Following the assessment, you have the opportunity to ask for additional assistance or access training.
At ComplyRight, our mission is to free employers from the burden of tracking and complying with the complex web of federal, state and local employment laws, so they can stay focused on managing and growing their businesses. Take a look at the current free training options available to you through the SBDC program.
One of several options from the SBA, Financing Options for Small Business is a self-paced program that introduces you to financing options available to your business.
Exporting Your Business
Export-U offers export training webinars, an exporter's resource database, and an export exam to test your international trade knowledge.
In addition to training options from the SBA, the ND SBDC works closely with the ND PTAC, which provides a monthly webinar series on a range of topics and is here to assist with local, state, and federal contracting.
Can't find what you're looking for? The U.S. Small Business Administration's Learning Center has a range of free trainings and webinars that can help your small business be successful. Additional federal resources and nearly 200 online classes and videos are available through USA.gov to guide emerging entrepreneurs and exporters through the basics of starting and managing a business.