(be) RESILIENT - 4R Project
As businesses look to rebuild and recover across the state, the ND SBDC is here to help. We want to assist as you build longevity, sustainability and growth. As part of our team's core services, we've always offered the following items to existing businesses:
- Access to Capital
- Market Research and Marketing Advice
- Business Valuation
- Business Transition Planning
- Government Contracting
- Workforce Issues
- Growth, Stagnation, and 'Turn-Around Work'
Now, more than ever, business owners are recognizing the importance of having a business continuty plan in place. We have this continuity planning document available and are happy to work one-on-one with you to develop your individual plan.
One of the ways to build resiliency for your business is to develop a disaster plan to (hopefully) more smoothly manage business interuptions in the future - whether from natural disaster, civil unrest, or unavailability of key personnel. Attend our two part disaster planning webinar coming up Sept 23 and Sept 30.
- The Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety has a free tool-kit and mobile app to assist you as well.
- Quickbooks has also released expert advice on how to build resiliency for your small business.
- Your own health and wellness are also key to this stressful and unknown time. Learn more about coping tips for small business owners.