RE-OPEN - 4R Project
- Cash Resolutions for the New Year - Jan 25-29
- From ComplyRight: Adjusting to a New Normal Under a New Administration: Key Areas to Monitor - Jan 27
- Business Builders Workshop: The Importance of Having a BAIL Team - Feb 9
- Business Builders Workshop: Marketing on a Small Budget - Mar 9
4R Project Recordings:
- Hospitality Leadership - recording
- Creative Marketing in the Hospitality Industry - recording
- Disaster Planning: Riots, Floods, and Hurricanes - oh my! Part 1 & Part 2
- 4R Webinar: Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRS)
- 4R Project: Tax credits under the ERC and FFCRA
- 4R Project: SBA Update on the New Stimulus Package
- Business Builders BONUS: Building Your Funding Stream
- Business Builders Workshop: Cybersecurity in Today's World
- Business Builders Workshop: Business Plan Review - Get Ready for the New Year!
- Business Builders Workshop BONUS: What's the Score? Credit Reports and Scores at a Glance
- Business Builders Workshop: Budgeting for Success
- Lowe's & LISC grants for minority & women owned, as well as rural businesses
- Facebook launched a Virtual Shopping Mall option
- As businesses transition online, there can be a lot of questions about taxes. This website covers information for many states as it relates to remote sellers.
- Constant Contact Action Plans for various industries
- Salesforce - A Guide to Safely Reopening Your Business
- How to Implement Flexible Scheduling That's a Win-Win for You and Your Employees
- Nine Guidelines for Reopening After a COVID-19 Shutdown
- Quickbooks Online and Desktop Discounts - contact our site nearest you to inquire about up to 40% off your first 12-months.
Employee Testing & Business Liability
- There has been much discussion about business liability protection as it relates to reopening. Read more
- .Considerations for Mandatory Testing and Vaccinations. Read more,
As we progress in this phase, the ND SBDC will be providing additional training and one-on-one advising from subject matter experts. If you have a topic you'd like to see included, please let us know.
Permanently Closing a Business
While we hope it doesn't come to this, we know the reality of our current situation and that it is inevitable that some businesses will not survive.
It's a difficult decision that is sometimes necessary. And, there are certain steps to follow to do it correctly. Our advisors can offer guidance and assistance, however obtaining specific legal, accounting, or tax advice specific to your business is often recommended.
The SBA and resource partners put together a checklist to get you stated should this be the unfortunate path for your business.