RECOVER - 4R Project
Our team is here to assist you through this crisis and beyond. With that, we've developed documents to help work through various facets of business operation during crisis and uncertainty.
At the national level, our association, along with the AWBC, have developed a project titles "Resource Partners Training Portal (RPTP)." This includes a training platform containing inforamtion to assist small businesses with surviving and recovering from the pandemic.
NDSU and the Nice Center have teamed up with Microsoft to develop arecovery and assitance tool that contains information on 150+ federal, state, and local resources to support individuals, small businesses, and non-profits affected by the pandemic. Nice.help
Establishing or Improving Your Credit Score
A major hurdle that many small businesses have faced during this time is not a lack of funding options, but rather a credit score that stands in the way of that funding. Our thanks to the ND SBA District Office for putting together some tips and helpful links to assist in establishing or improving your credit score.
Online Training, Events & Recordings
- 4R Webinar: Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) - Dec 1
- Business Builders Workshop: Business Plan Review - Get Ready for the New Year! - Dec 8
- Business Builders Workshop BONUS: What's the Score? Credit Reports and Scores at a Glance - Dec 15
- Boots to Business Reboot - Dec 17
- Business Builders Workshop: Budgeting for Success - Jan 12
- The 4R Project - Getting North Dakota Back in Business - recording
- Coronavirus Tax Relief for Employers and Business Owners - recording
- Small Business Legal Issues: Employee & Customer Safety, HR issues, insurance and liability - recording
- Cybersecurity for Small Business Owners
- How your Business can Harness the Power of Entrepreneurship, Innovation, & Resilience in Response to COVID-19 - recording
- Small Business Legal Issues: Legal structure, implications, bankruptcy & solvency issues due to COVID-19 - recording
- Hospitality Leadership - recording
- Creative Marketing in the Hospitality Industry - recording
- PPP Loan Forgiveness: Application Walk through and Prep - June 23
- PPP Loan Forgiveness: Application Walk through and Prep - June 24
- Small Business Roundtable and PayPal - Small Business Month webinars
- National Women's Business Council - Community Lending Key to Main Street Recovery
- Business Brokerage Press - 4 Lessons We Learned from an Email Sent to 20,000 Business Owners
- Business Builders Workshop: Cash Flow - recording
- 4R Webinar: Disaster Planning - Riots, Floods, and Hurricanes - Oh My! Two part series Part 1 & Part 2
PPP & EIDL
The SBA, in consultation with the Treasury Department, released a simpler loan forgiveness application for PPP loans of $50,000 or less. This action streamlines the PPP forgiveness process to provide financial and administrative relief to America's smallest businesses while also ensuring sound stewardship of taxpayer dollars.
Community Advantage Recovery Loan (CARL) Pilot
Additional Funding Options
- Bank of North Dakota Debt Relief program - overview article, more details coming soon
- ND Dept of Commerce ERG
- ND Smart Restart Technical Skills Training Grant
- SBA LenderMatch
- Main Street Lending Program
- Childcare Emergency Operating Grants
- SBA Bridge Loan
- SBA Debt Relief
- Bank of North Dakota CPR
- Bank of North Dakota SELF
- North Dakota Opportunity Fund
Federal and State Resources
The U.S. Small Business Administration is keeping on top of things for you as well. General guidance for preventing workplace exposure to acute respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19 is available.
The CDC also has a specific resource page of Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to help you plan, prepare and respond to Coronavirus.
To best serve businesses and communities dealing with the threat of COVID-19, the Department of Commerce has temporarily re-directed human and financial resources to support you.Visit our website for the most current information.
America’s SBDC partners are doing their part to help small businesses during the the COVID-19 pandemic.
We know that your business may be experiencing disruptions resulting from the global outbreak of COVID-19. We’ve heard that a little financial support can go a long way, so we are offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits to help during this challenging time.
As developments continue to unfold in response to the spread of COVID-19, we know many small businesses have questions about implications in the workplace and funding options to help bolster their businesses during this difficult time. We are compiling relevant tips and resources and information on new funding opportunities and policy developments that we are sharing on our website and through online presentations. We will be posting daily updates to this page with useful information about the ways small businesses can prepare for the impact of COVID-19 on their business and community.
eBay has laynched "Up & Running" to immediately bring small businesses online.